The Tibetan Herbal Foot Soak is a relaxing and comfortable spa-like experience with incredible health benefits.
Tibetan Herbal Foot Soaks therapy introduces high quality botanicals into the body tissue and the blood stream through the skin of the feet and ankles. The therapy is very relaxing and creates a “window of opportunity” to help heal and restore your body of pain and fatigue.
The treatment is roughly 30-minutes and can be done in the office (as a stand-alone treatment or a precurser to your regular acupunture appointment) or in the comfort of your own home.
Bio-engineered to help:
- Regulate Blood Pressure
- Improve Circulation
- Reduce Diabetic Neuropathy
- Alleviate Insomnia
- Reduce Foot Pain
- Improve Micro-circulation
- Enhance metabolism
- Alleviate fatigue
- Improve Immune Function
- Skin Conditions via improved blood circulation
What to expect
The Tibetan Herbal Foot Soak therapy can be done in a small group setting onsite, as a pre-cursor to your regular acupuncture appointment or self administered at home. The treatment is delivered while seated comfortably with feet immersed in 110-115 degree for about 25-35 minutes. The optimal effect is acheived through a series of daily failry consistent treatments (at least 5-10 days) and then maintained as a weekly wellness ritual.
The stages listed below offer insight into overall experience and
The “Winter” Stage
The introduction of the feet into the hot water signals the body to dilate and blood is drawn down to the feet (to begin the absorbtion process) in the same fashion that trees consolidate their energy below the ground in the winter.
THe “Spring” Stage
As the herbs tranfer into the body, the rising of warmth upward through the shins, knees, hips and lumbar region can be noticed (akin to the natural emergence of the spring season.)
The “Summer” Stage
The sensation of increased circulation ascends to the center of the chest and clients often recognize a sense increased activity (similar to the sensation of a evening walk.)
Autumn stage is the completion of the cycle where you may notice a mild increase in the ease and depth of breathing (confirming the bronchial dilation that occurs) and in some cases, a mild break into sweat. This signals the release and a return to the downward direction (like the falling leaves of a tree.) At this point, the feet are removed and appropriately dried and the day’s activities are resumed.
Premium Ingredients from Tibet
The ingredients are a specific formula that consists of botanical herbs sourced from the pristine mountains of Tibet and are harvested in a manner that honors and empowers the local community.
- Hong Jing Tian (Rhodiola Tibetica): increases oxygen in the blood, improves immune function, helps to mitigate long term/chronic fatigue
- Zang Hong Hua (Stigma Croci) : lowers cholesterol , reduces clotting (majority of clots develop in the legs), powerful antioxidant
- Qiang Huo (Notopterygii Rhizoma Et Radix) : highest quality herb designated for the elite of Beijing, arthritis pain, anti-inflammatory, inhibits fungi (assists with irregular heart rhythm), used extensively with cardiology patients
- Zang Chang Pu (Acori Calami Rhizoma) : mild tranquilizing affect, antibacterial, regulatory effects on digestion system (without requiring ingestion diseases of the gut-brain axis)
- Du Yi Wei (Herba Lamiophlomis Rotata) : stops hemorrhaging, promotes red blood cell production, kills pain, antioxidant
- Ku Shen ( Radix Sophorae Fiavescentis) : anti, parasitic, anti-fungal, inhibits bacterial bio-films (bacterial bio films are mucus covered bacteria that are associated with chronic diseases like Parkinson, Alzheimer)
- Sheng Jiang (Rhizoma Zingiberis Recens) : pain killer,
- Ai Ye (Folium Artemisiae Argyi) : strong volatile antibacterial, anti fungal, inhibits blood clots
- Tibetan Salt (karucha) : incredibly high in minerals that and acts as a mineral donor and catalyst
The foot soaks are very safe, however, this formula is contraindicated for patients with diseases that thrive and spread rapidly throughout the body, such as metastatic Cancer and common cold/flu. The treatment should not be performed if intoxicated or while hungry or immediately after ingestion.